Five of Virginia’s top economic developers were recognized on Consultant Connect’s 2017 list of North America’s Top 50 Economic Developers last week.
Consultant Connect, an agency designed to bridge the gap between economic developers and site consultants, announced its annual list of leaders in the industry. The recognized economic development professionals were nominated by their colleagues in both the economic development industry and the site consultant community for excellent practices and innovation and success in building the communities they serve.
Virginia tied for the second most appearances of any state on the list of top economic developers. We are thrilled to congratulate:
- Pandy Brazeau, Virginia Economic Development Partnership
· - Carrie Chenery, Shenandoah Valley Partnership
· - Beth Doughty, Roanoke Regional Partnership
· - Megan Lucas, Lynchburg Regional Business Alliance
· - Buddy Rizer, Loudoun County Department of Economic Development
This recognition is a testament to Virginia’s dedicated economic development team at the state, regional and local levels. VEDP is proud to work with such a committed team, and we are thrilled to have so many colleagues recognized on this list.