Today, VEDP launched the YesVA app for iPad, iPhone and Android devices available for download by visiting www.YesVirginia.org/app or through the App Store and Google Play Store.
The YesVA app is an interactive tool that allows clients and site selection consultants to perform site and building searches and compare Virginia to other states, directly from a mobile device.
The YesVA app allows users to perform the following actions:
• Explore Virginia’s existing inventory of available properties in an easy-to-use map
• Navigate properties by type and narrow down options based on user requirements
• Save properties for later and share them with contacts
• View 1:1 attributes of how Virginia compares to other states in major business categories
• View profiles for each of the communities, regions and MSAs in Virginia
• View recent industry announcements for each community
• Communicate with VEDP regarding any of the properties within the app
By helping companies make the most informed decision on business locations, the YesVA app is yet another example of an innovative tool developed by VEDP to market Virginia as a top state for business.
To download the free YesVa app, visit www.YesVirginia.org/app or go directly to the App Store and Google Play Store.
A view from the main screen of the YesVa app.
|Tags:||virginia, economic development, site selection, virginia app, yesva app, ipad app, iphone app, android app, compare virginia, apple app store, google play store|
|Actions:||E-mail | Permalink | Comments (0) | Comment RSS|
|Subscribe to RSS Feed|
The Virginia Economic Development Partnership (VEDP), a state authority created by the Virginia General Assembly to better serve those seeking a prime business location and increased trade opportunities, provides confidential site selection and international trade services. VEDP's mission: To enhance the quality of life and raise the standard of living for all Virginians, in collaboration with Virginia communities, through aggressive business recruitment, expansion assistance, and trade development, thereby expanding the tax base and creating higher-income employment opportunities.
© Copyright 2018